Junior’s Spring & Summer Leagues
Our Junior’s leagues start April 12th (Spring) and June 7th (Summer). Sign Up Now!
- Seasons are 6 weeks: 5 weeks of games, 1 playoff week
- 1 match per week: best 2 out of 3 games
- 5PM to 10PM: 3’s play early games followed by 2’s: 5, 5:45, 6:30, 7:15, 8, and 8:45 PM. Younger divisions start early followed by the older divisions.
- ages 12 to 13 3’s
- 14u 2’s
- 16u 2’s
- 18u 2’s
Junior’s Spring Leagues start April 12th and Summer leagues start June 7th. Membership fee for participation is $95 per player (2’s team- $190, 3’s team- $285 per team). We look forward to having you and your team join us!
Plan to arrive 15 to 20 minutes before your game time so you can check-in your team and to warm-up. We recommend for each team to have a sub(s) just in case.
All teams qualify for the league tourney and teams are seeded based on their league standings. Tourney is played in one night and is single elimination. Good luck to all teams!
- All Junior League players must be between the ages of 11 and 18: ages 13 under, 3’s and ages 14 to 18 (14 u, 16u, & 18u) 2’s.
- All subs must be on roster by week 2.
- Substitute players must be from the same age group.
- For ages 11 to 13, 3’s- a sub can rotate in during a game. No sub rotation for 2’s.
1. A team that forfeits a match is given a 1 match and 2 game losses.
2. 2 forfeits, a team is removed from league without refund.