Welcome to our Juniors Beach Volleyball League! This is our 7th year and we are excited to have you join us for our upcoming leagues for 2017. We are offering two leagues: Spring League that starts on April 17th, and Summer League that starts on June 5th. Deadline for registration is April 3rd and May 30th respectively.
Coach Jim McClellan will be assisting us. We are offering a free clinic and practice games 1 week before each league so all players are ready to play.
We have two leagues for: ages 12 to 13, 3’s and 14-18, 2’s. All of our league games are full matches (best 2 out 3 games) and run for 6 weeks, 5 weeks of league play plus a league tournament week. Teams are seeded based on their league standings for the league tournament.
Games are played on Mondays at 5:00, 5:45, 6:30, 7:15, and 8 pm. Please arrive 15 minutes before game time so we can organize the courts. We recommend for each team to have a sub(s).
We have 5 sand courts at Santi’s in Mount Pleasant (located at 1471 Ben Sawyer Boulevard) and plenty of parking behind Santi’s next to the courts, and at Page’s Thieves Market).
We look forward to having you and your team join us! Membership fee for participation is $70 per player (2’s team- $140, 3’s team- $210 per team).
- All Junior League players must be between the ages of 12 and 18: ages 12 and 13, 3’s and ages 14 to 18, 2’s.
- All subs must be on roster by week 2.
- Substitute players must be from the same age group.
- For ages 12 to 13, 3’s- a sub can rotate in during a game. No sub rotation for 2’s.
1. A team that forfeits a match is given a 1 match and 2 game losses.
2. 2 forfeits, a team is removed from league without refund.